Your personal information
We care about your privacy. You should be able to feel safe when you entrust us with your personal information. That is why we have established this policy. It is based on current data protection legislation (GDPR) and clarifies how we work to safeguard your rights and your privacy. The purpose of this policy is for you to know how we process your personal data, what we use it for, who is allowed to use it and under what conditions, and how you can exercise your rights.
Personal data responsibility
Noviral Sweden AB (559175-7942) is responsible for the processing of personal data on this website.
You can contact us at email@example.com or via regular letter sent to Noviral Sweden AB (559175-7942)
What is personal data
Personal information is any kind of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person who is alive. This applies, for example, to name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. This also applies to, for example, encrypted information and various types of electronic identities, such as IP numbers, if they can be linked to natural persons.
What personal data we process
We only process personal data when we have a legal basis. Here are examples of the personal data we process:
|Personal information||Purpose of treatment||Legal reason|
|First and last name||To be able to keep track of your bookings, send ordered tests to you and offer you better support.||Our legal basis is the agreement we enter into with you to be able to implement the service you purchase.|
|Address||To be able to send ordered tests to you.||Our legal basis is the agreement we enter into with you to be able to implement the service you purchase.|
|Email address||To be able to send you a confirmation of your order / test booking, communicate with you regarding your order / test booking, follow up with customer surveys regarding your order / test booking and send marketing material to you.||Our legal basis is the agreement we enter into with you to be able to implement the service you purchase. It is also our legitimate interest to send you marketing materials.|
|Phone number||To be able to communicate with you regarding your order / test booking, follow up with customer surveys regarding your order / test booking and call you for marketing purposes.||Our legal basis is the agreement we enter into with you to be able to implement the service you purchase. It is also our legitimate interest to send you marketing materials.|
|Social security number||To be able to offer the opportunity to identify oneself via mobile bankID when sending test results.||Our legal basis is the agreement we enter into with you to be able to implement the service you purchase.|
|Passport number||To be able to issue a travel certificate with a passport number requirement.|
|Type of test and test results||To be able to communicate this after taking the test and to be able to use it for research purposes.|
How we collect personal data
We access your personal information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us when you fill in the order form alt. booking form
- Information that we receive when you become a customer with us
- Information we receive when you contact us
Is your personal data processed in a secure manner?
We have developed routines and working methods for your personal data to be handled in a secure manner. Only those persons within the organization who need the personal data to perform their tasks shall have access to them. Our security systems are developed with your privacy in focus and protect to a very high degree against intrusion, destruction and other changes that may pose a risk to your privacy. We do not transfer personal data in cases other than those explicitly stated in how Noviral processes your personal data legally.
How do we use the information?
The information you provide is used for the following purposes:
- Dispatch of tests
- Dispatch of test results
- Booking calendar
- Customer surveys about our services, products and events
- Customer care and information efforts about our services, products and events
- Sales and marketing activities in the form of direct mail or telephone contact
Your personal information may be used in marketing contexts. You always have the opportunity to ask us to stop sending you direct marketing. You do this by following the instructions in the marketing material.
Visitlog saves your personal data for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose of the processing. We save all the personal information we collect in our customer database.
Information on where you can turn to exercise your rights can be found under "contact us". You have the following rights:
- Registry extract, correction and deletion. You have the right to request access to and access to a copy of your personal data (so-called register extract) free of charge, request correction of incorrect information and, in certain circumstances, request that your personal data be deleted.
- Restriction. & Nbsp; You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, e.g. in the meantime it is our responsibility to investigate any objections from you.
- In some cases, you have the right to data portability, ie to obtain personal data provided from you, in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format in order to then be able to transfer this to another person responsible for personal data. This only applies when we process the personal data with your consent or when it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you.
- Objection to direct marketing, ie. marketing via mail, e-mail, SMS and telephone sales. You have the right to object to our direct marketing (including profiling for these purposes) at any time, and we will then cease our processing of your data for these purposes.
- You have the right in some cases to object to other processing of your personal data. We must then stop processing if we cannot show compelling legitimate reasons that consider your interest in not having the personal data processed.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Inspectorate, which is the authority in Sweden that exercises supervision over how we as a company comply with the legislation.
Riw Software Technology AB
181 90 Lidingö